Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My Mind's Eye 'Remarkable'...

Good day Peeps,

This month the lovely Peta sent me the GORGEOUS 'Remarkable' range from My Mind's Eye to play with....*SWOON*..My Minds Eye would have to be up there in my top 3 manufacturers, so I was one happy girl :)

I was able to create 5 pages with my kit and STILL had leftovers...not bad for a $30 kit hey?!

Here they are..

My Prince Charming


Getting Creative


Turning 5..


My Boy


Smile


Like what you see.? You can find this kit HERE... and while your there, why not check out all the other kits Peta has in store?

Till next time
Kel x

2 comments:

  1. Wow kel you have been busy. Adorable pages! I love these papers the colours are so bright and fun. I really love the way you have cut out details from the papers and made the 'cogs'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you've done with this kit, Kel. Awesome colourful fun pages :)

    ReplyDelete