Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Cosmo Cricket 2wenty Thr3e from Scrapbooking From Scratch..

Good morning Scrappers,

I have 3 layouts to share today that I created using my August DT kit from Peta. The papers are a mix of pink, orange and browns...very nice! The kit includes stickers, chipboard pieces, journalling cards and thickers :)

Here they are...

Crazy Hair


And a close-up...


My second page...

Snow much Fun...


And a close-up..


And lastly a page of Matt and I...

Here is where I want to be...


Peta has these for sale in the shop HERE.... Also while you are there Peta has lots of NEW Cha stuff arriving, so be sure to check out all of the other kits she has for sale.

Thanks for stopping bye!
Kel x

1 comment:

  1. I love all three of your pages Kel - the colours are awesome and I love the chippie frame that you used on the last page! The photos on the first LO really cracked me up :)))

    ReplyDelete