Sunday, July 29, 2012

My week at WOW.........

Good morning fellow scrappers,

This week it is my turn to take over the WOW blog...... so I will be popping in regularly to share some of my latest creations.

Today I have shared 2 pages. On this first page I have used the "Friends are angels without wings" (C1210) title piece. 


               I have used silver liquids pearls along with some blue kindy glitz to accent my chipboard.....




                           I also used a 'Corner flourish swirly' (C1233) which I pained yellow....




My second page was taken at my boys 4th birthday party and this chipboard piece is so easy to alter to suit any age/gender.... The piece is called "It's my party" (RWL362)... I used paint along with a black sharpie..




                                                              And the full page...





SO, there you go! I hope you are feeling inspired to play with your WOW chipboard, or to go shopping and add some to your stash... you won't be disappointed!

Back with more soon
Kel :)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome colours and I love the chevron paper in the first layout.....the second layout is fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your work and your blog Kel... very beautiful indeed.. where abouts are you in Qld

    ReplyDelete