Tuesday, March 13, 2012

October Afternoon Sasparilla

Howdy peeps,


I have 2 layouts to share with you today:)

When I saw this range from October Afternoon, I fell in love....but then I thought 'how am I going to use it?'...then I remembered that I had these pics of my 2 lads having there first go at riding a horse! Have a look......


Let's hit the Trail ................


Ride Em Cowboy.....



How cute is this range........ alot of the embellies are cowboy/horse themed but the papers are neutral, so could be used any way you wanted to :)

Please leave some love if you stop by, I love hearing from you.
TFL!
Kel :)

4 comments:

  1. This is an adorable range Kellie - I love it, thanks so much for the inspriration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layouts, I love how you have used this range :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous, Kellie. Love the background paper in the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both Kel & those pics are just perfect with that range. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete