Sunday, October 9, 2011

M.I.A............................

... but I have a good excuse. Firstly I attended the Savvy/Delights Retreat and then we moved STATE! So if that's not good enough I dont know what is! And also buying a business into the mix.

Anywhoo, I have been playing with the "She's Savvy" kit as part of my win as Guest Designer for the month. It's gorgeous, lots of pink and purples and VERY girly! I think Sarah still has some left in the shop HERE if you would like one!

I have created 3 pages so far but there is enough left over for a few more. Here they are:

Happy are We



Friends Always



A Little Cukoo





I have a heap more to share, so promise to be back soon.


TFL!


Kel x
















2 comments:

  1. They are all AMAZING!! The photo of San is priceless. But I love the one of us together the mostest. DITTO xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 gorgeous LO's....just love the colours in the first one!

    ReplyDelete