Saturday, March 5, 2011

So much to Share

Hello ladies,
I have been a little slack on the blogging of late, so I do have a bit to share. Last weekend I got the pleasure of visiting Sar and Peta, down in the Hunter Valley for a night. I think I managed about 8 layouts- it was so nice to spend some time with these 2 lovelies.

This first page uses the new Echo Park line "For the Record." My 2 boys and my 2 nieces.

Cute Cousins




These next 2 pages use some MME.

Goodnight Sweetheart



Looks alot like Trouble


And this last one is for my 52 weeeks album. My 2 cherubs playing naked under the sprinkler. Used the new "Social Club" line from Cosmo Cricket.

Rudie Bums


I will leave it at that today, will share some more tomorrow.

Love Kel xx

3 comments:

  1. Love them all, was so great to spend some time with you...just wasn't long enough!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are awsome Kel, absolutely love the rudie bums. So funny!! The papers are YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh you lucky bugger!! love these pages too, cute photos hehe

    ReplyDelete